Imagine a knowledge graph for a Church built using a tool like Roam Research.
- The Bible would be imported in.
- The Daily Notes page would be for announcements, prayer list additions, study notes etc.
- Smart Blocks could import the prayer list to the Daily Notes each day.
- Church staff could drop a devo in the Daily Notes every day for folks to log in and leave their thoughts/comments for discussion.
- The pastor could include his sermon outline on the Daily Notes page for that Sunday along with the study guide.
- Sermon outlines and bible study notes could reference verses that would essentially build up the Church's own commentary through linked references.
- When you look up John 3:16, for example, you'd see everywhere that verse was ever mentioned in sermons or lessons before along with snippets of commentary or related quotes that folks had imported in over time.