Problem: When you're in a public place, you have two impediments to conversation.
- It's loud and hard to hear the other person.
- And, if it's crowded, people could eavesdrop on your conversation.
Enter: The Bubble
- This device would be like a bluetooth speaker which would connect to your earbuds and the earbuds of the person you're speaking with.
- It intakes the audio from your earbuds as you speak and emits a noise cancelling frequency out around you so that people within earshot can't hear what you're saying.
- Additionally, it passes your voice through to the person who you're talking with through THEIR earbuds, allowing them to hear what you're saying but no one else.